Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I LIKE IKE

Posted by Sunrise Gracie 
I LIKE IKE
October 15, 2011 09:46AM
HI EVERYONE, IT'S GRACIE

I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MARKED ON YOUR CALENDAR THE YANKEETOWN INGLIS WOMAN'S CLUB IS HAVING THEIR COMMUNITY POT LUCK PARTY TONIGHT AT 5PM. BRING YOUR FAVORITE DISH TO SHARE AND WEAR YOUR SUNDAY BEST FROM 1950, LOTS OF FUN, FOOD, FRIENDS AND DANCING. IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT.

THE RESTAURANT IS NOW OPEN THURSDAY NIGHTS FOR PIZZA AND PASTA DINNERS AND TO MY SURPRISE THURSDAY NIGHT I GOT TO MEET MITCH (FROM THE IZAAK WALTON'S NEW RESTAURANT "IKE'S PLACE" ) HE'S A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON, GREAT PERSONALITY, LOTS OF STORIES, WE TALKED ZIPPER PEAS, SWAMP CABBAGE, GROWING UP POOR, AND WORKING HARD, AND WE EVEN TRADED WHITE LIGHTNING STORIES. HE HAS SOME GREAT PLANS FOR IKE'S PLACE, MITCH IS VERY OLD STYLE FAMILY ORIENTED, AND I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE A BIG ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY, WITH BOAT DOCKS, POSSIBLY RIVER CRUISES, ENTERTAINMENT, AND GREAT FOOD. HE SAID IF HE'S THERE AT IKE'S AND SOMEONE WANTED TO COME IN, HE'D GIVE THEM A TOUR, THE DOOR IS OPEN. WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IKE'S PLACE. THE IZAAK WALTON LODGE HAS SO MUCH HISTORY, AND IT NEEDS TO BE OPEN., AND HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

HAVE A FUN WEEKEND, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login