Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Murph

Posted by Ed Candela 
Murph
April 10, 2011 11:51AM
Good husband, good father, good grand-dad, good community supporter, good friend, good man:

[www.robertsofdunnellon.com]
Re: Murph
April 11, 2011 11:55AM
2nded

He was a Good Man and a Friend.
He will be missed.
April 13, 2011 03:54AM
Martin Murphy was one of those wonderful people, with a big heart, firm handshake, a look you straight in the eye attitude, a booming laugh, protective of his Annie, loving and caring for his family and friends, and you are so right in saying "a good community supporter". He stood firm on doing the best he could in helping with all he was asked to do. He will definitely be missed, and I know all of us will be there with prayers and helping hands should his family need us.

Gracie and Frank
April 14, 2011 03:02AM
I spoke for a few minutes yesterday with Murph's daughter. Arrangements are as follows: Mass at St. Anthony's Catholic church on May 7 at 2:30 and a gathering at the Lion's club following.

Per the daughter, Ann is enjoying having people drop by to visit.

There is a space to write condolences on the Roberts of Dunnellon web site.

Di Fineout
April 14, 2011 12:15PM
We sure will miss Murph! He was an huge asset to our community and an exceptional family man. I'll always remember him at the park with his grandson and riding through town on his scooter. He never had an unkind word for anyone and always had a smile on his face.
The world would be a better place if more people were like him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login